Currently, there is a large pool of alumni managing various organisations in different capacities within Zambia and abroad. The School also provides consultancy services to Industry in major functional areas of Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Operations and Supply Chain Management and General Management. It also provides various Research and Consultancy services to private and public, profit and non-profit organizations in Zambia and beyond. The School has experts in all fields of business and the experts are grouped into teams that handle specific areas of consultancy as follows:
Business Process Re- Engineering & Productivity Improvement.
- Project Management.
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Transport and Logistics
- Statistical Process Control.
- Lean Manufacturing.
- Six Sigma.
- Total Quality Management.
- Facility Layout.
- Plant Layout.
- Continuous Process Improvement through cost reduction and waste elimination (DMAIC).
- Work Study (Method and Work Measurement).
- Modelling and Simulation.
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Services.
- Training in all aspects of SMEs, Entrepreneurship and Intellectual Property.
- Business Proposal Formulation.
- Business Planning.
- Business Plan Formulation, Implementation and Control.
- Business idea incubation and commercialization.
- Intellectual property management, protection and commercialization.
- SME Financing and Accounting.
- SME Growth Strategies.
- Market Research.
- Competitor Analysis.
- Customer Service and Relationship Management.
Finance, Audit and Tax.
- Training in all Finance, Banking and Accounting areas.
- Tax Planning.
- Tax Advisory.
- Audit and Assurance.
- Corporate Finance Advisory.
- Value for Money (VFM) Audits.
- SME Finance Advisory.
Strategic Management, Corporate Governance and Economics
- Training in Social Responsibility Policies.
- Corporate Governance.
- Strategic and Corporate Plan Preparation and Coaching.
- Performance Management.
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Corporate Legal Advisory.
- Macro Economics studies and analyses.
- Managerial Economics.
- Public Finance.
- Financial Sector Studies.
- Labour Market Studies.