Call for Abstracts-National Evidence for Impact symposium
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
DEADLINE: 19 JANUARY 2018
The Zambia Ministry of Health is convening the first national Evidence for Impact symposium focusing on reproductive, maternal and newborn, child, and adolescent health and nutrition services (RMNCAH-N) in primary care and community settings 20-22 March 2018. Evidence presented at the symposium is intended to be used by policymakers and stakeholders to contribute to national social-economic development as per the Seventh National Development Plan (7NDP) and achievement of Zambia’s Sustainable Development Goals. This is the time to focus on critical evidence generated in Zambia, to share learning, and maximize gains at primary and community levels to accelerate progress.
Researchers are encouraged to submit abstracts, pre-formed panels, satellite sessions, and exhibition booths to present evidence for policy and improved health outcomes
For more information: https://goo.gl/TS6uCE
Or email: ZambiaSymposium2018@popcouncil.org
Strong abstracts should highlight how research findings can be translated to policy and improved health outcomes.
- Increasing low-cost access to reproductive healthcare and GBV prevention & treatment services
- Strengthening maternal and newborn services at primary and community levels
- Making progress in childhood health outcomes
- Improving adolescent-centered sexual and reproductive health services and outcomes
- Refining nutrition interventions to meet maternal, child and adolescent needs in the community
Submitters will hear back on the status of the abstracts early February 2018.