Pediatric Neurology Briefs
Pediatric Neurology Briefs (PNB) is the leading monthly journal review focusing on child neurology. Established in 1987 by one of the founders of the specialty, J. Gordon Millichap MD FRCP, PNB is designed to expedite and facilitate the review of current scientific research and advances in pediatric neurology and related subjects. The editors provide detailed monthly summaries of published articles, followed by commentaries based on their experience and corroborated by appropriate supplementary citations.
Pediatric Neurology Briefs provides pediatric neurologists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, pediatricians, psychiatrists, psychologists, educators and other health professionals with a detailed reference guide to the diagnosis, etiology, pathology, treatment and prognosis of nervous diseases of infants, children and adolescents. Content is intended to be accessible to readers in any medical discipline. (Now Open Access)
Pediatric Neurology Briefs covers a comprehensive group of subject areas related to progress in child neurology. An edited selection of these topics includes: pediatrics, neurology, neuropsychology, neurophysiology and epilepsy, neurosurgery and other related disciplines.
- Subscriptions to Pediatric Neurology Briefs include IP access to all digitised full-text content, currently 2012 (Volume 26, No. 1) to present
- Journals from a range of specialties are researched monthly for the selection of articles included in Pediatric Neurology Briefs
- Article summaries are enhanced with cogent editorial commentary
- PNB has reviewed and referenced more than 200 journals since inception
- Choose integrated searching via search engines such as PubMed and Google Scholar. ? Browse by subject to find content easily.
- An edited selection of journals reviewed is listed on the Pediatric Neurology Briefs website