SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMISSIONS SEMESTER ONE 2020
THE COPPERBELT UNIVERSITY
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
ADMISSIONS SEMESTER ONE 2020
The Copperbelt University, School of Business, invites applications for admission to the following Undergraduate Evening Programmes for First Semester commencing on 6th April 2020:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Science in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Project Management
- Bachelor of Science in Transport and Logistics Management
- Bachelor of Science in Public Procurement
In order to become eligible for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes, the applicant should have a minimum of five (5) Credits (Mathematics and English inclusive). The 2019 School leavers are also encouraged to apply.
Candidates are requested to apply online by logging onto our website at https://www.cbu.ac.zm and clicking on the ‘apply now’ icon. Further, applicants should submit the completed application and print the ZANACO Student Bill Master form and pay K200 at any ZANACO Branch.
Note: Deadline for applications is 31st March, 2020.
For more information regarding Evening Programmes, please contact Mr. Lubosi on: 0965 – 550019 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.